We are seeking a dynamic and pro-active
Technical Communication Manager
- Write technical guides, position papers and press releases, handling internal and external communication
- Technical advocacy for eu.bac interests regarding European energy efficiency (EE) policy. Represent eu.bac at meetings and conferences.
- Monitor European Energy Efficiency policy. Scan developments in Brussels and alerting industry whenever necessary.
- Network with other organizations, relevant to the scope of eu.bac.
- Prepare eu.bac meetings, invitations, ensure participation and write minutes.
- Facilitate compromise positions made of different company input and coordinate internal work.
- University graduate with eligible technical field of study
- A good team player, able to multitask and manage different priorities when working independently
- Passionate about conscientious work and attention to detail
- Good understanding of European institutions, policies, regulations (energy, environment, circular economy, research and innovation) and the EU decision-making processes
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Self-motivated, energetic with a pro-active attitude
- Organizational skills and conceptual working
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Second European language required
- Strong interest or experience in the relevant technical issues (e.g. Ecodesign policies)
- Knowledge of the buildings sector and/or energy efficiency is required
The position is based in Brussels. We offer a motivating and diversified job in a committed team, an open atmosphere and extra benefits. Please send your online application to Simone Alessandri (email@example.com; +32 2 706 82 02)